Louise S. Monkey Throws a Christmas Eve Party

Just because I'm posting this at not quite 10:30, it doesn't mean the party isn't probably still going strong. Louise sure knows how to throw a bash....everyone was there!

We made ornaments, drank fine beverages and ate great food, hung out by the fire and enjoyed Louise's lair - "Fire in the Hole" (more photos on the next blog).

Merry Christmas all - Sure is great to be in Bisbee, thanks to all of you!


















Comments

  1. Charlene, you should have been in one of the photos! With your beautiful smile! xoKATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured my little angel EMBER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are great! You made me look good while wasted! I put some of them on myspace but gave credit to you. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did look great while wasted! What a great party! By the way, I don't know about your MySpace...need that link! Love you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kate - you're so sweet! Pics of me always seem to make me look awful....gotta get past that....XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Jess....DUH on my part - I'm already friends with you on MySpace. Brain freeze!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's