A Lovely Gathering

A huge "thank you" to Mo & Kevin for hosting such an amazing party at Loma Vista. Wow! Here are some shots of the cast of characters enjoying the lovely Sunday afternoon.

Toulouse makes his first public appearance & everyone loves him.





Lily & Toulouse


Mo's dad is amazed at Toulouse's balance abilities.


Shawnee introduces Toulouse to Josie & dad Bill


Julie & Kate




Jess


Gretchen photographs Carrie & Toulouse


Toulouse explains the concept of flying to Shawnee


Toulouse thanks Gretchen for bringing him to Bisbee


Marnie


Gretchen & Kristine


Roxane


Kristine


Lovely Hostess Mo


Julia



Suzanne & Gretchen


Heather & Toulouse






Comments

  1. Great photos! How do you make your photos get bigger with a click? I want to do that on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlene, I missed this batch, there is so much to do, etc. I just couldn't even bring myself to photograph anything last night, I know Gretchen and you will do it for me. My son absolutely loved the Jesus Card, he loves that icon, and I saved it for him, knowing he would also save it. He has a good eye and asked who made the card, and I proudly told him my new friend Charlene. I sent my mom the other view of Bisbee with her calendar that I designed, and saved the last four for myself! The sun is peeping out over here and then blasting wind. I think I will hit Atalanta to purchase Mary Elizabeth's husband's book River Runs Red, cause she never closed on Christmas, I love that about her, she's a rebel and Jewish too. Happy Honukah, Festivus, etc. to you! See you tomorrow eve at ROKA? xoKATE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's