My own personal gps system....meet Perrie

On my way back from California to Bisbee, I needed some road directions. Navigating the freeways of Southern California just got too confusing for me, being a Northern California girl. Truly, it's two separate states, even if it all has the same name. Not to mention that it's hard to drive at 80 mph while looking at the tiny gps screen on my cell phone.
So......I rang up this awesome dude at the AAA named Perrie. His specialty, as it turns out, is rescuing traveling damsels in distress by giving them directions over the phone from his cubicle office in an urban backstreet (he wouldn't give me the exact address) in New York City. Funny thing is, I think I dialed the wrong 800 number while calling for directions and now I can't reach him again. The lack of voice prompts before reaching him should have tipped me off. He did send me this photo of himself to my cell phone after the call (caller ID said "UNKNOWN"). The mystery man....I hope I hear from him again. He sounded kinda cute.
Charlene, This is one kooky story, is that really your mystery direction giver! Cool!
ReplyDeleteIt's the pic he sent me and said it was himself. Nothing like a little mystery to pass the time while traveling. I hope to post more in the near future. Hmmmmmm....
ReplyDelete