Teaching Toulouse to Blog

Well, Toulouse, I really think you're doing great all on your own....But, I am pecking through (pardon the pun) my settings on this blog to see how you can set yours, too, to enlarge when you click on them.
Here's another shot of you & Gretchen at the amazing Loma Linda party on Sunday. Maybe I'll see you at Louise's on Christmas Eve and watch you traipse across the pate there, too!
Yeah!
Charlene, man it's windy in our fair city! Love your photo of Gretchen. I used one of your Bisbee cards to mail Gregg's mom a photo calendar he designed and had made from Winkflash. Mine is coming today, that I designed for my mom. Can't wait to see it. I ordered mine first and his two days later, but his came first!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazingly windy! I'm just hoping my brittle fence stays in place. Yikes! Nice that you used one of my cards to mail Greg's mom the photo calendar. Not sure what that means, exactly...but, cool nonetheless. I'm out the door to mail a package to my daughter in Thailand. We just talked for an hour this morning...missing each other very very much. Brings tears to my eyes. I love that girl!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to do that trick you do!
ReplyDeleteDear Anonymous....would that trick you want to do be the blogging or the traipsing?
ReplyDeleteWhat is means is I sent her one of your Bisbee B card's and she's been here so it will mean alot to her, in ways we both don't know.
ReplyDelete