Born in Arizona...moved to Babylonia
Bet you weren't expecting this! (I saw Steve Martin in concert in Sacramento in the 70's when he was doing this act and many of his classics.). So, if you wanted more rock music and feel disappointed...well EXCUUUUUSE ME!
I have always loved him!! The Jerk is one of my favorite movies! Don't let Chew-Mee know, but I think your gonna win! One more day...
ReplyDeleteThat album changed my life....
ReplyDeleteShe is only going to win a big box of Sippy Straws!
ReplyDeleteMore 70's SNL jokes please!
ReplyDeleteSteve Martin exploded onto the scene (after writing for Rowan & Martin) and became an instant sensation back in the day. I absolutely love & admire his work. More stuff coming...maybe from some of the other comedy talent from the 70's. Sippy straws....I think NOT. But, truly...there are NO LOSERS in this game. I haven't laughed so much as this week. It's just awesome what everyone is coming up with. Let the games continue!
ReplyDeleteI've been having a blast...
ReplyDelete