Happy New Year 2009



What a night! My first New Year's celebration in Bisbee was mostly spent working up in the Starlight Room at Roka.
But, at about 11:50, I broke away and walked down the main street with Gabe and Coco blowing horns all the way and ended up at City Park for the end of the Flam Chen performance. WOW! I took a few photos of the amazing event.
Before heading home, I saw the lights on at Ken Wallace's house (of the Bisbee Bicycle Brothel) and enjoyed a few shots of tequila, heard a bit of wonderful music from Ken's vast collection before walking up the hill to my home at about 2 a.m.
I love Bisbee! Gonna get some sleep now......
Sleep! Are you joking... party all night AND all day, the Louise way!
ReplyDeleteYeah Louise! I don't know how you have the stamina. I saw you slumped over at Roka's bar last night. You bad girl, you! Party on!!!!
ReplyDelete