If you win you get this fiddle made of gold, but, if you lose the devil gets your soul


Well, the Devil went down to Bisbee, he was lookin' for a soul to steal. He was in a bind, cause he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.

It was Halloween Night and the town was right for findin' willing souls. So, when he met Chew-Mee and Louise Monkey he was ready to start that roll!

Louise did the talkin' and the devil did the offerin' for a fiddle made of gold. But, if they lose the devil gets their soul! Well, the deal was struck and I stepped away from the fumes of sulphur and beer. But, I have a feeling the deal is still reelin', cause the Gimp is about to be devoured!

















Comments

  1. Da Song Off is between U and Louise only now. She tried to shoot me wit dat shotgun when she found out I voted for JoJo Monkey's Sheep song.So now I'm staying out in the hills till midnight when all this is over.Watch-out Charlene that Monkey is now high on PCP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's