Bisbee Throws an Inaugural Ball!

So, instead of the giant white square with my Facebook profile picture, I'm trying again with this link: (yes, Emily...you'll have to go into Facebook land to view the album until I figure out some other way...)


and

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011637&l=64890&id=1501150105

Comments

  1. What? I don't understand -- either I'm missing something, or you're missing a word, or my brain just shuts down when it see the accursed F word.

    Are you saying something like if we wanna see pix from last night we have to be on FaceFuck? This is my personal punishment for not showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I uploaded a bunch of the photos to Facebook today - there are about 76 of them - way too many to put on here. But, I don't think you have to be on Facebook to view them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not add them to your myspace so me and the Mermaid can see them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually don't have to sign in or create an account on Facebook to view the pics I put there. It's a public album. But, for my Facebook-challenged friends (wink wink - that's YOU Ms. Mermaid) I will see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing FaceBook challenged about me -- the only challenge is in living in the same world that also includes FaceBook. I never had any problem getting ON FaceBook, merely had a problem continuing to value my life once I saw what it was.

    I adore you, Charlene, but I don't love ANYONE near enough to ever venture back to that accursed site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really like Facebook. Not sure what it is you despise about it. But, since you are a woman who never holds back, I have a feeling I get to hear about it some time. Meanwhile, I have uploaded most all the same photos on my MySpace page. Til then!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's