The Logical Song (to start the 70's Blogger's challenge with)
I went to high school in the early 70's (Sacramento, California to be specific). It was such a strange decade, having just emerged from the 60's era with the new and amazing rock bands and into a decade that couldn't quite decide how to define itself. Many of these bands I saw at concerts and clubs since so many bands toured or are simply from California. Many many awesome memories.
Supertramp actually emerged later on in the 70's and I love them. I was just hooked on the title for the blog here. But, now my memory banks are practically over-full with all the ideas and memories.
Stay tuned....the next song could pop up here within the hour!
Is "The logical Song" the name of the song?
ReplyDeleteI love this one!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, "The Logical Song" is the name of the song by Supertramp.
ReplyDelete