More Wild West Adventures
This has definitely been a week of being introduced to the "wild west" part of living in this area. I love it!
Yesterday, I met the lovely Julia in Douglas at the Gadsden Hotel. She brought along her two young un's, Daisy & Hank. It was quite the adventure wandering the halls and giant lobby of such a grand hotel. Italian Marble columns, gold leaf decorated carvings, restaurants, saloon, beauty shop, and a vintage front desk. Oh, and the 46 ft. of authentic Tiffany stained glass desert scene as the window...amazing!
I took several photos, but will just post the most cool here. I'm still editing, and planning a return trip soon!
AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to go over some time...
Lived her for years...and never been there!
No way! I've only been here seven months...Gotta catch up! It's pretty awesome in there.
ReplyDeletehey, I have still never gone to the Mine Tour either!
ReplyDeleteSomeday... :-)
I haven't gone on the mine tour either...or the jeep tour...or the ghost tour...I have gone on the Brewery Gulch drinking tour a few times ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Charlene, you really know how to use that camera!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kate!
ReplyDelete