Who is this Gimp?

A few days ago I found this colorful bag was left on my doorstep...Oddly, I noticed it just after Emily had come over for a visit. (Now that I think back, I realize Emily's visit and the bag are totally coincidental. I've been gifted with a visit from GIMPY!

Now what do I do?

Well, the Gimp had been out at the Rock Castle with Emily after Gretchen and Chew-Mee delivered him to her last week, and she adorned him with a cute hat and, well, a new appendage. As seems to be protocol, now that the Chain Mail Gimp has reached me, I am to adorn him as I see fit and pass him on. I haven't decided what to do with him yet, so, he's had to observe me being sick with a cold all week. 

Gimpy is bored.

Yesterday, I drove to Sierra Vista and took Gimpy along for the ride. We both needed some fresh air. But, after my errands, I decided to stop off and have some sushi. Gimpy waited in the car. I didn't realize when I was thinking aloud how I'd like some EEL after buying some SOCKS at Target, that it was going to traumatize poor Gimpy. He just about hung himself off my rear view mirror. When I got back to the van, I heard him whimpering something about not wanting to see another Eel Dance....
                                                                              and, that he never want
ed to see a Sock Monkey ever again. (Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this on the blog, since I have a feeling Gimpy is gonna make his way back to Louise's one day.)

Meanwhile, the next recipient of Gimpy is being decided (by yours truly). Head's up y'all. It just might be YOU.




Comments

  1. WOW U really R in 2 S&M! Taking him to SV? No one should be totured dat bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new appendage indeed... I don't see it in the pic... where'd it go? (Glad to hear your feeling better!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send Gimpy to me and he'll be begging to be back with SockMonkey. Yesterday we we had a record low at 5:56AM of Minus 22.1F. Guaranteed to freeze anybodies bippy off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimpy still has the appendage...it just fell off when he was chained to the rear view mirror. I think it's under the seat of the van. "Yes, officer, that is a butt plug. What am I doing with it? Oh, please don't ask......" You see my plight...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's