WOW! ME? THE WINNER OF THE 70'S BLOG OFF!

I want to thank all of you for participating and voting (for me, that is...) in the 70's blog-off last week. The contest was just the jump-start I needed to get me truly into some blogging, and you'll be seeing more as time goes on.

For now, though, I just want to say that if you see Louise near me and I haven't spotted her yet - please let me know! And, for the record - Louise and Chew Mee - this would not have been the challenge it was were it not for your participation. You both were AWESOME!



Comments

  1. Yeah, helps when you buy votes... I'm onto you Charlene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no money or other favors exchanged....just told a few friends who weren't following my blog previously....by the way, Louise...where the hell are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, being down with this flu is no fun! Well, bribery has always been the better path to Chew-Mee. I'll just have to come up with my own tricks. Stand by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say it's no fun! I saw you when I was up at your house today. I was spying through your window, and man, you looked BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCREAM! Oh, my Gawd! I am being stalked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's