Bisbee Sunset (up to the moment)


I was JUST outside on my porch photographing the amazing sunset we just had here in Bisbee. I sure wish I had been able to get some distance from the power lines, but, the light changes quickly. So, I went with it!

This day has been heavenly...all my windows are wide open (and the Bisbee insects have enjoyed that, which I won't go into right now). I did some laundry and hung it on the line. It dried in no time. Amazing, after living in a foggy and moist climate for most of my adult life. I like this.




Comments

  1. So Char-Ween U got any straws around da house? CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, dear Loo-EEZ....no straws around the house....Fresh out of 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's