Gimpy's Great Escape...Foiled Again
He must have caught wind of my conversation with Wendy the other day. I was explaining my plight to her and she simply suggested, "Blow up the Gimp - Now!". We thought that was funny as hell, and I even photographed her with the weapons of minimal destruction. Well, that's how Gimpy got a hold of the firecrackers.
This morning, he was nowhere to be found! I went out in the neighborhood in search of him, thinking that those little legs and the new hardware he's sporting (the box hat and unmentionable sex toy item bestowed on him by our friend Emily) couldn't have carried him far.
Boy, was I wrong! He made it all the way to High Street and beyond - I finally found him in a very shady looking abandoned cave up on a hill (see photo). He was a pitiful site...cowered in a corner and wearing five, count em, five packages of firecrackers strapped around himself. He says it's a "Suicide Vest" and he'll use it gladly if I tried to extract him. The thing is, poor little monkey Gimp has no matches.
I've decided that it's time for him to go somewhere else, as I really don't want him fishing around in my drawers and finding the lighters or matches. Who's next? Well, you'll all just have to keep checking the blogs.
For now, I'm just incredibly relieved!
Jihad!
ReplyDeleteto bisbohemian...EXACTLY!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhahahaha! That's a really good look for him! Damn, woman, you got some patience! I couldn't even be around him for 24 hours!
ReplyDeleteWhatever shall we do?
ReplyDeleteSigned,
Another citizen concerned about the Gimp!
I think he's in good hands...I don't want to give it away, but, Gimpy is with someone who's vehicle you could not miss if you see it around in town. And, no, it's not the Hillcar.....
ReplyDeleteAW I think I now know who the next recipient will be and their initials are WL, can you guess who that might be!
ReplyDeletelove23...I'd certainly be careful of the WL recipient idea...consider the fact that there are more explosives where those came from. Where do you think I got them?
ReplyDeleteBLOW UP THE GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo wait Wendy... We want to blow him up on Easter, up at the shrine with as many floks there as possible... You up for a party on the mointain top?
ReplyDelete