Monday in Bisbee
I highly recommend everyone take a trip over to the Diner and check it out. Jennifer and Justin have done an amazing job cleaning the place up (an understatement) and reopening the diner. Kristine waited on me at the counter, serving me a burger and barbeque chips that were delectable. I love it that they dress in 50's style uniforms and that even the music is 50's era. It's like being transported into "mid-century" style. (When did the 50's become mid-century? Gawd, that's scary)...
Jennifer gave me a tour through the trailers in the unique Shady Dell park, which was truly special. What an awesome place!
Tell a friend - tell a bunch 0f 'em - get on over there!
Gotta say...I have not been to Dot's since Pat and Heather left... but we will go back as soon as we get back into town!
ReplyDeleteSounds great...again!
I think you're gonna love it! Especially since it's been cleaned now, perhaps for the first time thoroughly since Pat & Heather left. You can use your imagination on that note...
ReplyDeleteSounds delicious! I'll have to try it soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos as I said, and I saw the flyers up around town, good work on that! I was posting my SANDMAN flyers for Sunday afternoon at the BISBEE GRAND. It's free from 2-6PM, and you would love him and his music, I hope you can come! He's a favorite of Gretchen, Shawnee and myself! SANDMAN the rappin Cowboy!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there on Sunday! Thanks for letting me know...
ReplyDeleteHey Kate - just realized you may have thought I made the flyers you're seeing around town. Nope - Jennifer made those. She's a wonderful graphic designer.
ReplyDeleteWell I wasn't quite sure, but they look like your photos were used, am I right in that assumption! Your photos are recognizeable! See you Sunday if not sooner! SANDMAN the Rappin Cowboy. He's actually gonna be driving here in the early AM all the way from FLAGSTAFF! That's a long ride, to be here by 2PM!
ReplyDeleteActually, those are all their own photos in the flyer you've seen around town. But, this one of Kristine will appear on a future brochure, so, please stand by!
ReplyDelete