Staying In Today - Snow In Bisbee!



I'm thrilled that it has snowed, but, I have no idea of how to navigate in it. Gonna stay in and get started on my taxes, catch up on some paperwork, and take intermittent walks outside to photograph the white stuff. (Hey, for me this is a novelty! Never lived in the snow before!)

My friend in Truckee, California probably thinks I'm nuts for making a big deal about this, since she's been shoveling snow for months now. But, hey, I've been a coastal girl. 

I love it!


Comments

  1. We California girls haven't a clue about this snow thing... it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth! I just took a walk outside and felt so proud of myself that I even went out the door. I still don't want to drive, but, it's gorgeous out there! And, the snow is already beginning to melt.

    ...thawing my fingers, though...brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, don't eat yellow snow. Ewwwwwww. Did I really say that? Guess I did. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's