Sure is quiet around here - Let's step it up a bit!

Maybe it's just me laying low (but, I kind of don't think so). The snow is melting...the sun is shining. It's still chilly, but not so bad. I've got a toothache that I'm gonna travel to Mexico to deal with tomorrow & sure could use some moral support.

Meanwhile, I was just going through my YouTube favorites and thought I'd post this one. 


Comments

  1. Did you get the dentist information? Are you going there? Hope you feel better! xoKATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I found Tostado's number and made an appt. for tomorrow. I'm in pain and a bit nervous about heading over there alone tomorrow. Very unfamiliar with AP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.Tostado is also Chew-Mee's dentist we will take you over for a few drinks at the TV bar...LM

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE ON!!!! Let's talk on the phone and make a plan? My appt. is at 2 p.m. tomorrow...Just let me know what we need to do. Email me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the lead singer of the Cars kinda look like a young Bill Clinton, or do I just have Clinton on the brain?
    See you at One, Charlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I think he really does look like Bill Clinton! But, Bill plays the sax...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's