This One's For LOUISE!

Lately Louise has been heckling we Bisbee-ans. She's shown up at Roka and has given the waitstaff a hard time (especially Jess). And, she's also threatening to make some unsuspecting person who has partaken in the Gimp pass-along give her sippy under the Iron Man for a year. 

I don't know about all of you, but, I'm thinking maybe we ought to intervene - either that or she's gonna bring more of her monkey friends and take over. See what I mean in this video. 

What if this were to happen to us? 


Comments

  1. Ahhhh! Monkeys serving up sushi - what more could a girl want???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than Indonesia where they put the monkey's head in a clamp and suck out the brains.Oh and speaking of sucking,I will be waiting under The Iron Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Too bad we can't train Lousise and put her to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Louise would change the reputation of any restaurant she worked in. Wish I meant that in a good way. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's