What happened to Joaquin Phoenix????
Ok, this is downright disturbing! Have aliens abducted his brain? Is this the same talented young actor who was nominated for an Oscar in "Walk the Line"? Maybe he's playing truth or dare with someone and he's winning the awkward contest?
Not that I'm a follower of what movie personalities are doing...but, this is just bizarre!
So, if Gospel doesn't sell....how about Hip Hop?
Shit, so sorry for our loss!
ReplyDelete(Oh, and will you please teach Gretchen and Louise how to have this workable kind of comment box?)
Yeah, it really is a loss. By the way, I don't know the difference between my "workable" comment box and what theirs does. Do you need to type a cryptic word to publish your comment or something?
ReplyDeleteYou need to slit both your wrists and while you wait forever for something to happen, wish you were an octopus so you'd have more to slit!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I leave a comment at either one, I swear I'm never coming back it's so hateful! But I'm such a loyal little shit.
Though it was never near as refined as yours, Louise's used to be less suicide-induing than Gretchen's, but then she changed it to be the same way. GRRR!
Bad topic, but nothing compared to Julia having tried to engage me in the FaceFuck rap tonight! She knew full well what she was doing, too, was just trying to watch me fry, for entertainment, I reckon.
Hey there Flying Mermaid - I am leaving myself a comment without being signed in to see what it is you're going through. I'm wondering if it's because your internet connection out there at the Rock Castle is slow? Well, we'll know soon. I leave it so you don't have to jump through hoops or type in cryptic passwords. I don't know if we can encourage Louise or El Change O to do the same. But, you're a loyal follower of our strangeness blogs, so, maybe they will. I'll put a good word in for ya!
ReplyDelete