Fifth Annual Pisces Party at Elmo's in the Gulch

Juliette and Kerri


(Juliette) ...and you missed it! What's up with that?

Party Animals at Elmo's

I braved the "rain" yesterday when I really did want to just stay in (which many of you must have done, since I didn't see you there), and trudged down to the gulch to Elmo's for the Fifth Annual Pisces Party. I'm not even a Pisces. 

Buzz & The Soul Senders were entertaining the crowd with their awsome music. I kicked back on a bar stool at the back of the room with my feet up on another. Drink in hand, entertained - four guys back there were vying for my attention (yeah, it's flattering). They were all gentlemen, which was a relief. I was comfortable in my perch and really didn't want to get into the "bar talk" that sometimes ensues. One of them told me I was the Poster Child for Relaxation. (Sorry, no one took that photo of me...you know how I am...mostly on the viewing end of the camera).

About the time I was about to leave, I walked by Sally Holcolm who was sitting up at the bar with Seldom Seen Laura. They were enjoying the party along with Juliette Beaumont, Christi, and Kerri, who were hard at work serving libations. We partook....

I'm adding a few photos, wishing now I'd taken even more. The evening turned out to be a blast. Rain and all....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's