Greetings to all, and to all a pleasant evening. No, this is not a Bisbee photo (it's on Canyon Road in Santa Fe). I just like to attach a photo to my posts. Life seems so, well, black and white otherwise. 

Not a lot to report...just keeping the blog fires burning! It was a gorgeous and sunny day here in our Tiny Town. Familiar faces at the post office, the bank and the store. All is well.

We'll be welcoming the wind again tomorrow, so I hear! So, I'll leave you with a cheesy 80's music video by the Jefferson Starship..


Comments

  1. I only wish I were at the post office... wait... I think my picture is there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I actually did see you & Diane at the Post Office last time I was there. It's the Tiny Town Meeting Hall...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes, Charlene. It's nice to see from your blogs that floweres are blooming somewhere! I'm actually ok with having to suffer through a snowy spring. It'll make summer that much sweeter . . . unless it's still snowing in July.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's