UFO's? Or, just another day at the Rock Wonderland?



Yesterday, Mira and I took a long drive out to Flying Mermaid's Rock Wonderland out in the beautiful desert outside of Douglas. I hadn't been there since the Hillary Clinton Island birthday bash, and it was nice to return. Especially, I was excited for my daughter to see such an amazing place. 

Emily (a.k.a. Flying Mermaid) made us feel right at home, and we were there until I wrenched us out of there right before dark. This will make time #2 that I've taken a wrong turn trying to find our way back to the highway (which is on about 2 miles or so of dirt road with tiny signs, if any signs exist at all). This would be a good time to have a helicopter...

The very first thing we saw when we arrived was this bizarre "O" cloud. Is this a sign from the Shadow People? Hard to even imagine...


Comments

  1. Um, there are regular county road signs, and there are only like 2 or 3 turns, for fuck's sake, hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but on the directions I read to turn left on Bruno when it should have been right. That's the same mistake I had made before. I'll figure it out...some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are certainly a talented photg... that's for damn sure!

    See you soon!

    W

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's