Art Mart 3 in Bisbee Was a Hit!
The weather is warming up, and the locals are stepping out in Bisbee!
Saturday night's third annual Art Mart 3 show at Kathleen Pearson's studio in Old Bisbee was great fun!
Diane Bombshelter, here from Tucson especially for the show, talks about her amazing black velvet paintings. I love her outfit - especially the roller skates!
Here's Greg behind the bar (and in front of the mysterious window to nowhere)
I had to buy one of these awesome sugar sculls by Juliette Beaumont!
Entertainment was provided by Pat Panther. Refreshments provided by all! Greg was behind the bar serving up beer and wine. Kate was writing up orders for art (yay!) and looking fab in her Scull pattern dress.
Here are just a few shots from the show.
Thanks, Kate! It was a pleasure taking part in Art Mart 3! (I even sold a photograph...yeah!)

I hope you had a great weekend, Jess! You were missed!
ReplyDelete