Bisbee Traffic Jam




Ok, I'm kidding ...but, Main Street was closed to traffic today for the Copper Classic Car Show. It was quite the display of fancy, shiny, colorful cars, hot rods, low riders and a few dust covered and otherwise rusted vehicles. I kinda liked it. 

After about 20 minutes of wandering among the cars with my camera, it began to snow a bit and I headed home. Later it poured for a few minutes, giving way to brilliant Arizona sunshine.

Not much more to report, as I decided to hole up at home for the rest of the afternoon & evening. What can I say? Cold weather makes me want to hibernate!

Happy Oestre, all!


Comments

  1. Damn, didn't even know about this, not that I'm leaving the house these days, anyway. But snow and rain today? All we had out here was more severe wind, only colder --not near cold enough for snow, though -- and some outrageous cloud action.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's