Coronado National Memorial



It's been a few days since I've posted anything on my blog. So, I'm making up for lost time by posting a couple of photos from a place I visited today with a friend - the Coronado National Memorial. WOW...pretty dramatic country in these parts! I looked down across the vast landscape that encompassed both Arizona and Mexico...and, I could practically hear the hoof-beats of horses long past, and explorers discovering (and often dying for it) a new land.
Amazing!
It is beautiful up there. Nice shots!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are great! I can't wait until my two new PC's arrive, this week!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kate! (What PC's? Computers?)
ReplyDeleteSee!!!! I told you... all beauty and no worries! It is one of my favorite parts of southern Arizona!
ReplyDeleteHe'd tell you...but, then he'd have to kill you (Flying Mermaid). By the way, guess where I am right now...at the dreaded APPLE STORE in Tucson. Arrrrrgh! I won't tell them I know you...
ReplyDeleteYo Mermaid - the next time Apple gets my computer, they're gonna send me a shipping box for it. I didn't want to leave it with them today, since I would not get it back for over a week and it wasn't backed up yet.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you know bisbohemian, but, he & his wife sometimes frequent Roka when they're in town (they do make their home here), perhaps when you're there. We'll make an introduction.