Look who's new! Benito!

Looks like I've got a new dog in my life...Benito was wandering on Hwy 80 about 5 miles outside Bisbee about a week ago and I pulled over and picked him up. No tags, a bit skinny...how could someone dump such a sweetie (yet I hear it happens all the time). After making the necessary calls to find out if anyone reported him missing, I adopted him.

Let the fun begin!



Comments

  1. That little dog is too dang cute. What a great find ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I really like the name you chose!

    Benito looks grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one lucky puppy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just surfing by and I literally said out loud "AWWE!" when I saw your new puppydog! :))

    Enjoy your photos, I'll be back again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Daughter Visits Bisbee!!!

Emily Decks Out for the Sandman Show at Elmo's